This great home is a quiet sanctuary yet is just minutes from world class shopping, restaurants, and airport!
- A 1/3 acre secluded wooded cul-de-sac lot in Lyons Farm, just minutes from Southpoint mall and I40 for access to the entire Triangle!
- Bright, open floor plan flows through the entire 1st floor with gorgeous hardwoods
- Separate formal dining will greet you as you enter.
- The kitchen is appointed with custom lighting, stainless appliances, separate work island, and solid surface counters with tile backsplash.
- The kitchen opens to bright breakfast room as well as a keeping room to the side, ideal for casual entertaining.
- Spacious great room with fireplace, wooded views for the yard and elevated deck outside!
- Living areas feature rich hardwoods, crown molding, wainscoting, and many windows that flood the space with light.
- Large bonus room on second floor
- The spacious master bedroom features trey ceilings with crown molding, numerous windows for natural light, and a large walk-in-closet.
- The master bath has two sinks with large vanity, shower + garden tub, custom tile work, and lots of natural light!
- The large 2nd bedroom has an attached sitting room and shares a two sink bath with the 3rd bedroom.
- Just a half mile walk from the American Tobacco Trail with its 22 miles of of scenic trail that is maintained by the city for walkers, runners, cyclist, and equestrians.
- It is also just a half mile from Herrdon Park with baseball, soccer, and hockey fields.
- 3 beds + bonus + keeping room!
- 2.5 baths , 2700 sq ft Home Warranty included!
Offered at $350,000
MLS no. 2216629