5713 Manor Plantation Drive, Raleigh
3 beds, 2.5 baths , 2590 sq ft, offered at $315,999
Open floor plan with private wooded lot! This gem has an open floor plan with main floor living that is filled with light! The large fenced lot offers privacy, wooded views, and ample space for any activity.
- Beautiful screened porch with fan is the place to be 3 seasons and offers light and wooded views to adjacent rooms.
- Large kitchen with granite counter tops opens to a breakfast area and to a great room with more wooded views.
- Eat at the breakfast area or the separate dining room with guests – this floor plan has the options you need.
- Crown molding, hardwood floors and craftsman wood work make this home every bit as attractive as it is functional.
- The spacious 1st floor master suite opens to the screened porch and features a large walk-in closet, trey ceiling, and other craftsman touches.
- The spa style master bath has a whirlpool tub, separate shower with glass enclosure, two sinks, and custom tile work.
- The 2nd floor also has an expansive bonus room that would be great for a media room, entertaining, or hobbies.
- The 2nd floor also has a 20 x 30’ walk-in storage area.
The Turner Downs neighborhood is close to Raleigh and all the culture, restaurants, shopping and services it has to offer plus the all the major roads to access the entire Triangle. However, it still offers the open space and privacy to relax. It also has a community center and pool.
Please give me a call if you have any questions or would like a tour of this great home!