2907 Prospect Parkway, Durham, NC
4 beds, 3 baths , 3341 sq ft, $375,000
This unique single floor home has everything you need on one floor plus a full walk-out basement!
- This charming home is just perfect on paper: only a few minutes from RTP, the airport, and the immense shops and restaurants of Brier Creek Commons. An attractive home with mature landscaping on a quiet street in Brightleaf…but there is more.
- You are greeted with stunning 14 ft high ceilings, crown molding, stunning architecture, wooded views, and a full basement with teen/in-law suite!
- The open floorplan encircles the kitchen with granite counters, large work island/breakfast bar, custom cabinets with oiled bronze hardware, custom lighting, and stainless appliances.
- The adjoining great room with its high ceiling is impressive, but warmed by a fireplace, hardwoods, and wooded views.
- French doors lead to a screened porch with a great view of the private wooded area in the backyard.
- From there a deck provides a birds eye view perfect for entertaining and some BBQ!
- The large master bedroom features additional wooded views, trey ceilings, and a large walk-in closet.
- The master bath has two sinks, oiled bronze hardware, a spa tub, and walk-in tiled shower.
- There are two additional bedrooms on the main floor that share a full bath.
- Enjoy an expansive walk-out basement with a wall of windows. Perfect for hobbies, a shop, or a place for the band to practice. There is also a large teen/in-law/ guest suite with its own full bath as well as an extensive storage area.
- Brightleaf has a great clubhouse, tennis courts, and walk-in pool attached to a lap pool.
- A great location, a super functional home, and stunning as well!
If you have any questions or would like to tour this wonderful home, please give me a call!