109 Rockport Ridge Way, Cary, NC
Large one level ranch home in desirable Heritage Pines:
- This home has a large lot with mature landscaping and private screened porch with wooded views.
- Stone accents and many windows create light and airy living spaces.
- The very large front room creates a wonderful space for entertaining, office, or even a bedroom.
- A grand dining room is perfect for wonderful meals with wonderful friends!
- Crown molding, ceiling fans, custom tile, rich colored engineered floors, and granite provide the finishing touches.
- 2 beds, 2 full baths, flex space 1884 sq ft.
Offered at 315,000
- The kitchen features custom cabinets, granite counters, recessed lighting, burnished bronze fixtures, and custom tile backsplash.
- An in-kitchen breakfast nook is the perfect spot for a barista table and chairs that are bathed in natural light!
- A pass-through bar is great for entertaining but can also double as counter work space.
- The adjacent large living room has a gas fireplace and ceiling fan.
- The very large master bedroom has a sitting area with wooded view, trey ceiling, ceiling fan, and large walk-in closet.
- The master bath features a garden tub and separate shower.
- Flex space provides the opportunity for a 3rd bedroom, office, or media room.
- Heritage Pines has a community clubhouse that includes a pool, tennis courts, pond, and year around social events.
- Just 2.5 miles from the Stone Creek shopping center where there are a number of good restaurants, shops, and other services.
- While enjoying the coveted West Cary location, easy access to i540 can get you to the Raleigh airport or anywhere in the triangle in minutes!
If you have any questions or would like to tour this wonderful home, please give me a call or send and email!